Vanilla Powder & Beans
Bourbon Vanilla Beans from Madagascar
- Whole; Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan
- Taste & aroma: rich, buttery, creamy
- Great for any recipe
- About the name - the word "Bourbon" refers to the Planifolia strain originally grown on Reunion Island (formerly known as "Bourbon" Island named for the French dynasty, not the whiskey).
- Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans do not contain bourbon whiskey or any other alcohol.
Vanilla Beans from Mexico
- Grade A Whole; Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan
- Taste: distinctive earthy, woody, spicy flavor
- Undertones of cinnamon, raisin, cocoa with rich, mellow taste
- Great for sweet desserts, savory breads, spicy dishes
Traditional (vanilla planifolia) Vanilla Beans from Papua New Guinea
- Grade A Whole; Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan
- Fragrance: floral
- Taste: fruity, deep, rich
- Great for cream or fruit desserts, savory seafood or meat dishes
Tahitensis (vanilla tahitensis) Vanilla Beans from Papua New Guinea
- Gourmet "TK" Grade Whole, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan
- Fragrance & taste: fragrant, fruity
- Great for pastries, general baking, and for making your own vanilla extract
Our vanilla beans will remain fresh for up to 3 years when stored at room temperature in a tightly sealed container away from direct sunlight and heat.